grants for higher wants to help your ministry achieve its mission to serve the world through word and deed. While we believe in God’s providence, we are also affirmed in our objectives through the admonition to “ask and it shall be given unto you.” We seek to assist your ministry to move forward by helping you to:
- Decrease the need to employ, hire, or re-train specialized staff for your development or grants program—extremely important for small to medium size nonprofits.
- Reduce payroll deductions and taxes, training of staff, necessary equipment and research software as well as office space requirements.
- Eliminate the need for costly foundation research programs or time spent—and therefore, money wasted—on internet searches or library trips.
- Receive a fresh “outsider” prospective to allow you to utilize your organization’s strengths.
- Expand your insight into possible funding opportunities for hard-to-fund administrative and operating support requirements.
- Increase your potential funding partners—now and in the future.
grants for higher provides a comprehensive selection of services including nonprofit consulting, strategic planning, foundation and corporation research, proposal and development writing, review and content editing as well as training for 501(c) faith-based organizations non-profits. Our first consult is always free so contact us now!